Wow, I haven’t posted anything on here since January. Anyway, with the second season of Once Upon A Time having finished on the 12th, there are some things that I didn’t quite get. The things are pretty summed up in the two links I’m posting.
Posts tagged ‘Ruby’
I know it’s a week since the Once Upon A Time season 2 premiere, but I wanted to get my thoughts out before the second episode airs tonight at 7:00 Hawaii time. I have a lot of questions dealing with the episode. A majority of the questions are pretty much summed up in the following articles. However, I have additional questions.
- How did Mulan and Prince Philip know how long they were frozen? Does time work the same in Fairytale Land?
- How can the Wraith medallion be in two different worlds at once? Or is there more than one medallion that can control the wraith? Because we see Mr. Gold/Rumplestiltskin holding onto it the “real” world while we also see Mulan put the medallion in a pouch and gives it to Sleeping Beauty/Aurora.
- Can the Dark One control creatures like wraiths?
10 Burning Questions From The Once Upon A Time Season 2 Premiere
Once Upon a Time Season 2 Burning Questions: The 10 Biggest Mysteries
Once Upon a Time Burning Question: Who Is Henry’s Father?
Once Upon a Time Season 2 Premiere Recap: The Curse Is Broken
Once Upon a Time Season 2 Premiere: New Clues About Dr. Whale’s Identity
Once Upon a Time Season 2 Burning Question: Is Dr. Whale Frankenstein?
Once Upon a Time Burning Question: How Does Magic Work in Storybrooke?
What Happened to Fairytale Land After the Curse on Once Upon a Time?
When I saw this list, I had to laugh. I totally agree with it. Especially the number one on the list. The fairies from the “Clap Your Hands If You Believe” episode was just ridiculous. I mean, come on…fairies? Really? Anyway, here’s the list.
10. Killer Clown (“Everybody Loves A Clown”)
9. Phantom Truck (“Route 666”)
8. The Incredible Hulk (“Changing Channels”)
7. Shapeshifter (“Monster Movie”)
6. Cupid (“My Bloody Valentine”)
5. Leshii à la Paris Hilton (“Fallen Idols”)
4. Toothfairy (“I Believe the Children”)
3. Suicidal Teddy Bear (“Wishful Thinking”)
2. Alien (“Tall Tales”)
1. Fairies (“Clap Your Hands If You Believe”)
As you guys know, the plot line of the “Mother of All” came up in Supernatural on the episode “Like a Virgin.” At first, I didn’t know what they meant. I thought it might have meant that the “Mother of All” was the Greek goddess Gaia or something similar because Gaia was the personification of Mother Nature. I also thought that it could have meant that the “Mother of All” was the mother all supernatural creatures. But now that the show said that the “Mother of All” was Eve, I didn’t think that they would take it so literally. Anyway, I’m curious at to what will happen with the “Mother of All.” Will she be like Lillith and try to destroy the world?
You know, I don’t know how I came to find this article but I did. As I was reading it, my jaw dropped. I didn’t know that Jared Padalecki was dating anyone, let alone engaged to anyone. So when I saw the article, I was like “What?” Then when I realized that he got married to Genevieve Cortese, the second actress who played Ruby, I immediately thought “Eww! He married Ruby!” I know that Ruby and Sam are just characters, but in this case, it’s hard to separate the actor from the character. Anyway, I’m glad that Jared found someone. I hope they last.