When I saw this list, I had to laugh. I totally agree with it. Especially the number one on the list. The fairies from the “Clap Your Hands If You Believe” episode was just ridiculous. I mean, come on…fairies? Really? Anyway, here’s the list.
10. Killer Clown (“Everybody Loves A Clown”)
9. Phantom Truck (“Route 666”)
8. The Incredible Hulk (“Changing Channels”)
7. Shapeshifter (“Monster Movie”)
6. Cupid (“My Bloody Valentine”)
5. Leshii à la Paris Hilton (“Fallen Idols”)
4. Toothfairy (“I Believe the Children”)
3. Suicidal Teddy Bear (“Wishful Thinking”)
2. Alien (“Tall Tales”)
1. Fairies (“Clap Your Hands If You Believe”)
As you guys know, the plot line of the “Mother of All” came up in Supernatural on the episode “Like a Virgin.” At first, I didn’t know what they meant. I thought it might have meant that the “Mother of All” was the Greek goddess Gaia or something similar because Gaia was the personification of Mother Nature. I also thought that it could have meant that the “Mother of All” was the mother all supernatural creatures. But now that the show said that the “Mother of All” was Eve, I didn’t think that they would take it so literally. Anyway, I’m curious at to what will happen with the “Mother of All.” Will she be like Lillith and try to destroy the world?
I literally found about this today. I read about this girl in my school’s newspaper. So, I looked her up and saw her music video. Personally, I don’t think that the story all that great. To me, it’s just another song from another teeny bopper singer who hasn’t really experienced life. Anyway, I think that people like her and Justin Bieber shouldn’t be allowed to become famous.